Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Melancholy

Today, everything goes well? I don't know. I know that it is a nice day, but I am sad. No special reasons for being unhappy. Many things are arranged with an expect. I have many questions, but I don't have any expect. I don't know if I should turn right or left...I am confused about my future and my life.
I start to miss my childhood which was full of happiness and puerility. Many people had appeared in front of me, but they left as soon as they came. Finally, no one would remember me. Where are they going? Perhaps they are going to meet others. Of course, everyone does. Many people dislike me as many people love me. Many people hate me as many people care me. There are always two sides to every story. I am a novel which you can read and keep or throw away...However, I don't care. (Don't mind. I don't know what I am writing about.)
TO SILVESTER: I LOVE U forever and ever....... There are nothing in my heart but u...... Our love is stopping at this moment...... Our season is coming soon.....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Most people are confused about their lifes, including me.But I believe everyting is going to be fine^^

Yolanda said...

There's no happiness without sadness or sadness without happiness. When you think that you're suffering sadness, there must be some happiness in front u ~~ so , come on!!

hjm.huang said...

whenever or wherever people is , their life is always full of questions, same as you.it is common for us to face them, because non of us can have a smooth living; moreover, we all consider the things no longer existing better than those we are having now.
so, sing a song, try to be happy, neglect the sad feeling and keep working on the things that should be done. finally, you will find life is still colorful and interesting.
Just be patient.

helen said...

Hi, Helen, do not worry about that, everything will be better.

Sam said...

Life is always full of confusion and contradiction~~But you still have choice; it's all depends on you. Hold the happiness; the sadness~~,just let it be~

Hadline said...

hi helen!
We don't know each other well, but I hope that everything will be ok for you.

Regina said...

I hate to see you sad, Helen! I hope you will have better days soon!