Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

How about u reading day <3

I just finished my Writing hw,HOHO. I believe that when you finish you big HW, you wanna have a long break. That is why I am eating noodle now......In fact, I like to eat noodle everyday that is my main food because it is easy to cook. Of course, I also can cook many different kinds of Chinese food. If you don't believe me, maybe I need to show you how delicious it is.....
These four days, I woke up at 11:00 or 12:00a.m. I was a sleepy and lazy girl. By the way, I don't think someone wake up earlier than me!!! I went shopping with Cemile on Friday. I went to a Chinese superstore yesterday. I bought some food for next two weeks. I also talk with my dear bf everyday. He is more and more lazy......you can't image how many hours he need to sleep.....EMMMM.....
I want to go to school... See ya tmr. Tell me sth about u reading day! Have you read THE GIFT ?I am reading this novel which talks about after a man had travelled around, he retured home to find his old lover. He wanna win her back. At the same time, she divorced with her husband and she has a lovely daughter. I hope she will forgive him.
By the way, I have a new hair cut!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Li said...

noodle..ok, what kind of noodle? instant noodle, right? u can cook? have you ever worried about your nose will become longer when you say this? i'm not sure if i like my xew room, at least i can take girl home, yeah~~haha. i don't think any one wanna come.men's rooms are generally messy~

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hjm.huang said...

you are not lazy,someone sleep more than you....

and why other people always don't believe that we can cook!!!

Anonymous said...

Comment deleted

This post has been removed by the blog administrator.

Repost plz Lol

Yolanda said...

I would sleep as late as you if I don't have to go working,even that,I just woke up half an hour before my work time....

Unknown said...

...~why delete my comment~...
囧囧囧

imade.act said...

you know helen, homework stuff.. there are tons of them...

helen said...

I get earlier than u. But I can undersand you as I done it before years.

Unknown said...

noodle always makes me more hungry@@