Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Thursday, November 29, 2007

one more week

There is only one more week for this team. It passed so fast that I feel very excited. Next Friday we will start our final exams which are very scared for me. I have to study harder in this weekend because my boyfriend is going to come on Next Friday!!!!! I guess that I need to preview a lot of work before his arrive. We will have a long long long vacation, so I have to get good marks!!~~ This week I have finished all the homework. We still have one reading assignment, one essay and one presentation. Perhaps we will have three mock quizes I hope.....Now I am studying in the library. There are many classmates around me such as David, Yao, Amin and Behzad. They do not I am writing about them. HOHO~~
Okay, hope everything goes well as before. My Silvester is coming!!!!!!!!!!!I wanna say ~~ Welcome ~~ and also hope he will get high marks!!!! God bless us~~~lovelovelove<3~~~

7 comments:

Amin said...

Now I can understand why you were looking at me strangely!!! ;)

Amin said...

I am going to dance class and I like that movie for a same reason; I like dance! ;)

Yes, you were really kind, I wish I could show my appreciation! :)

P.S: maybe that boy had an emergency and needed salt!!

Li said...

it's good, because you have something looking forward...whereas i seems don;t have...xmas, i can take a two weeks rest,thank god~

Unknown said...

......

Sam said...

Time is coming, good luck to you! You will have a nice long vacation!

Camille said...

Good luck, My girl!

Hope you are doing good in your final.

Anonymous said...

Haha~~ Although you finish your exam now, don't relax for longtime.Don't forget study a~~What a good friend like me!!always warning you!hoho

It's near Christmax.happpy Christmax and best wishes for you two.