Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Sunday, November 25, 2007

my favourite singer


Jay Chou grew up in the small town of Linkou, Taiwan. Both his parents were secondary school teachers. He is a very creative person because he has talent on different musical instruments. He is also very handsome guy, and he is very very popular in China. In February 2007, Chou finally directed his first movie Secret. The story he wrote is based loosely on his relationship with a high school girlfriend, with a plot focused on music, love, and family. I have watched it for 10 more times. His songs show a spirit of China. These are very powerful. Everyone enjoys his songs, espeacilly me!!!! I am his big big big fun!!!!!!!!! Let me digress: My bf will come soon~~~~~~HOHO~~~~~ I am so excited. However, I need to study harder in order to have a good holiday with him after final exams! Helen, you can do it.

5 comments:

Li said...

I REMEMBERED that Regina said that blog on two blogs in one day will count as one, oh~~what a poor lady

Jack said...

I like him too~

Unknown said...

will be counted as one? but, that is ok. some of his songs are pretty good, but not all.
by the way, I'm writing this comment by my iPod Touch! it is really fantastic!

Unknown said...

oh come on, that's your bf, not mine. why should i keep calm. i'm not excited about him coming at all. the one that should be calm down is you. don't be too excited or you will be mad.
tell you a secret, my uncle will come back tmr night. keep calm.

Fan (*^__^*) said...

yo ,Jay's awsome!