Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Breath........

Today, we finally finished our presentation. I hope that I really did a good job. In fact, I don't like history at all. This time I learned a lot of knowledge about remarkable person from my dear classmates. Those days, I also feel very slept because I don't wanna sleep at night.Yesterday, I listened to a love redio at night. Someone can phone the DJ, and they will give you some advice. It seems very interesting for me. I just love listen to real stories. In contrast, I can't wake up in the morning. So Sad!!!
By the way,someone always chat on my website........lol, why do not talk with me in the classroom? :p
I am going to sleep for a while. SEE YA!!

7 comments:

helen said...

Helen, You wrote many blogs. We need catch you up.

Li said...

you know, it's so weird when you click the comments, and see a "helen" it's like someboby talk to herself~~ hey, you did a good job today, much better than most of us, i think you had recited all the scripts at home, right?
Eric, i think she means you, you never talk with her at school, but you have left tons of commonts, what's the matter with you? don't be shy, you are a man, you have balls, don't you. oh...sorry, buddy, you do have, right? go ahead..."let's go Eric, let's go Eric" yo, you know what, her boyfriend might buy a ticket and fly to Calgary to kick us ass, you know. my butt doesn't like that, so, stop....no offence on this topic any more

Li said...

i can imagin that you like hiphop, i do...

Unknown said...

oh~shit~!
it's you again~
good job man~you almost reach the top.....
why in December? for some special reason? your b-day or your BF's?

Unknown said...

if the "someone" refers to me, then, i'd like to tell you, i'm not someone.

by the way, you like BBQ chips, right? ok, i get it. i won't buy it.
cuz u r losing weight...lol...

Jack said...

What a beatuiful blog~girl

imade.act said...

good job...