Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Do u know Maple Story?


Recently, I am palying Maple story which is an internet game. It is very cute and interesting because of pretty backgrounds attract my eyes. I used to play it in China, but this time I play it by North American server. I am very excited......Can u image? In fact, my bf and I play this game together that is why I feel very happy. I have learned many interesting abbreviations from this game. For example, brb means be right back. omg means oh my god. and so on so on.......do u guyz know what this is "<3">Please answer this question.
This weekend I did not go anywhere because I need to have a good rest, then I have energy to do my HW. Thanksgiving Day is tmr. I think I should go to buy some turkey meat for tmr......I searched some funny turkey poems.
Mr. Turkey,Mr. Turkey, better watch out.
Thanksgiving Day is coming.
If you're not careful, you'll end up, In someone's hungry tummy!
Mr. Turkey, run, run, run.
Please run away and hide.
Mr. Turkey, run, run, run.
Don't wait around outside.
Turkey, Turkey
Turkey, Turkey, look at you. Please be careful what you do.Thanksgiving day is almost here.We eat turkey every year.Go and hide out in the woods.We'll eat pizza like we should.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like the "KISS", am I right?

Li said...

kiss...what the hell are you thinking?not all 3 mean kiss,OK?...a~i see,you learnt HW,OMG here,i should knew that you are not smart enough to create these.Maple story,my cousin plays this game,are there any awards if someone could answer your question?if so,i will get my bro to help immediately...

Unknown said...

Hey man, what the hell ARE YOU thinking about~never believe that I don't know what you are thinking about~ई क्नोव यू मई लिके हेर, माय्बे ठाट'एस नॉट एक्षक्त्ल्य् राईट, बुत ई क्नोव, तेरे मुस्त बे सोमेथिंग लिके ठाट.Guess what this is.You clever boy~

Unknown said...

......yep, it actually looks like a heart.....but it is a fallen heart...
My word? You mean the word in Hindi? there's nothing, i just said it to Li, not you.

Dongbo said...

what's up? How was going? Have you ever had a hard time in EAP II? I think you should be doing well, also you will be gald that we have two damn good instructors. HAMMMMMM well... take care!

Li said...

helen is happy
helen is sad
helen is crying
helen is cute
helen is princess,
i will say
li isn't happy
li isn't sad
li isn't crying
li isn't cute
li is the KING
or
li is happy to see helen crying
li isn't sad when helen is sad
li is smiling while helen is crying
li is depressed if helen is cute
li is a fucking idiot....
am i too creative?
.....................positive

Unknown said...

no reason, just didn't tell you, now you've got it, right~ if there must be a reason, it is because im a freshman~ i play it 'cause my cousin played it, but not any more~

imade.act said...

I don't know, tell me about it in class...