Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

After talking.......

I just had a short conversation with Sam, Helen, and Jen in the afternoon. I hopely start to understand what the life is. Everyone has his/her difficulties in their lives, there are some things which we can not control. When we face it, sometimes we are afraid and anxious. However, after this hard period, we will probably get what we want. I hope they will all get what they want. Blesses......
Okay, let talk about sth about Helen. I recently want to lose weight. I tried many times, but I always eat more than before. So sad, right? I wanna thin!!!! Everyday, I finish Hw on time, and read an English article, then listen to some English programs and watch TV. Sometimes I feel very bored and alone. I cook for myself and do some housework. My favourite time is talking with my bf. He taught me many new words and encouraged me to do a better job. We also play games together. I miss my BF a lots... What's the temperture in Ottawa now? He told me he is sick today. I am worried about him.....hope tmr he will get better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3 I miss u 2, HoneyHelen :P

sometimes i admire the prefect weather in Calgary. the sky turns into dark at 430pm and its very very cold after 700pm. sigh no more QQ,u make me feel better now. i hope ur tmr will be better too. life is a quiz that tests our bravery and patience, isnt it? its always been difficult to everyone:) I hope happiness be with u everyday s every hour and every minutes.
Love u so much

Unknown said...

mid-term examination~bless you~and your BF~

Li said...

why u blessed her boyfriend? you are competitors~~ just kiding, you ,gao xiao ting, right? i saw you on the school inside website. yo, i have a link just on the right side of my blog,first two are about China, the third is Linkin park( raw~~~) and the one under it is Eminem, got it? there u go