Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Sunday, October 28, 2007

weekend

This weekend I did a lot of homework. I believe that everyone has the same experience. Now I am preparing my presentation...hard for me...
Yesterday Ruby and I went shopping together. We talked about our recent lives. Maybe she will go to another university to study. I will miss her...... I also talked with Chen last night. She broke up with her boyfriend. I can feel her sadness, but I cannot help her....... She said that I need his love or someone's care, could I understand her? I think that the happiness and sadness only belong to oneself, no one can understand how happy I was or how painful I suffered. Her love let me think a lots. My dear Chen, I know that you are SUCH a brave girl, so please show me your brave. Do not let him see your weakness, without him you still are a perfect girl.
My BEST WISHES!
I am waiting for a second.......One more month......

6 comments:

Li said...

girlie stuff~~she need his love or someone's care? em...does it make sense?...em...i think i figured out what u mean

Li said...

we only have nearly one month to end this semester...isn't it too fast?

Unknown said...

why Li is always the first one~ think about it~you can figure out his propose.
"I am waiting for a second.......One more month...... "
i don't exactly catch your meaning.
what do you mean by "waiting for a second"?
~tell me~or~just explain to me~thx~

Li said...

i don't know that expression either. and about the first part, i just wanna say"@#$% @#$"

Unknown said...

what do you mean by "@#$% @#$"?
is that some fxxking words?
i knew it.
ok. now you have proved that you really have some propose...
some propose that do not want the others know~

Anonymous said...

lmao...

sorry i cant find any better words to describe u guys comments :P

ily Helen~