Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Monday, October 1, 2007

About Me......

Hello, everyone. My name is Helen, and welcome to my space! I know that many people are curious about me because I am always keeping myself quite and alone. However, I said that I liked talking with friends. Actually I have many many many friends through my life. I love them very much. I also want to make friends with you. Okay, let talk sth about me. I have been Calgary for one year. Last term I did not pass this level, so I continue to study here. I did not want to say that, but I have to face it. If the god closed a door to you, at the same time he is openning a window for you. I will study harder than before, and I believe I will get more knowlege. If you have any questins, I'd like to answer you.
I miss my friends very much. They are almost in level3, and some of them study at home. I miss Ruby, Paul, and Ella and Joy and Eric and so on so on....... Bless everyone!
Now, I am going to review my Listening quiz. ~~~Good luck everyone~~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Helen I believe you will make it through. I got you back as always. Be brave and smart:)
ILY <33333 Chrismas of 2007 will be the best one we live through.

helen said...

helen, we have the same name again. I said my blog's name is the same as you again. &_*.

Do not be sad, you will have new friends, like me.

I like your lovely picture shown on your blog, so cute.

Camille said...

Hi!this is Camille!Welcome to my blog.

Anonymous said...

"Chrismas"...CHRISTMAS

imade.act said...

you don't miss me? you are sooo mean..hohoho