Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

HAHA~~ happy birthday to my friend. DanDan

DanDan is my best friend in my high school. Now she is studying in Pairs. Of course, she speaks Franch. I hope everything goes well to her. Four days ago is her birthday. I remember that I always buy dolls for her birthday prestent. However, this time I could not send anything. We have a long distance. I just send some messages to her on QQ which is similar as Msn.
I think that there are many friends in people's life, but only one or two is enough for you whole life. I know who is the best on my mind. There is a place for them where near the heart pump.
Ruby is my best friend in Calgary. I love her as much as I love Dandan. I believe our friendship will be for ever.
Whenever you go, whatever you say, I will be here waitting for u. God help me bless Silverster. He needs your help this time. I also need it. Please send him my best wishes. Please let he..............please.
I

No comments: