Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Welcome to Helen's Heaven

Hello! I am Helen. I think everyone knows me very well. Welcome to ~Helen's Heaven~. Today, I want to write my recent life. I went back to China during the short holiday. I could not use any language to describe my feeling when I saw my parents at Beijing airport. I miss them very much, and I know they are worried about me at any time. My large family mumbers cooked a lot of Chinese food for me. When I had supper, I really wanted to cry. At that time, I felt that my hand was shocking. They love me as much as I do. One day, My cousins and I went to a KTV to sing. I sang a song which one is I always sing. "See me fly, I'm proud to fly up high. Believe me I can fly, I am singing in the sky......" There were too many reasons for why I cried. My best friend and I went shopping together, and I visited her mother at her home. Anyway, we had a wonderful day. I spent lots of time with my parents and friends. Until now, I still recall those momeries on my mind. I still want to be a child who won't grow up. This semester, I will try my best to study. I have to pass this level, then I will go back to China again in August. By the way, through this trip, I know that time can change many things. My grandfather who is my mother's father passed away when I was in Calgay last year. They didn't tell me because they didn't want to affect me. I can understand them, but I really want to see my grandfather at last time......
Time lost cannot be won again. Let us treasure our life.

7 comments:

paul said...

Hi, Helen. I got the sofa, haha. I like your blog style. I went back to China as well. I really enjoyed it as you. You are not look very well these days. I hope you will be happy soon.

ERIC said...

helen, almost everyone has the bad memories, what we gonna do is not stay at the here, we must look forward. anyway, i am very enjoy ur blog.Just forget the bad things, try to be brave.

Sara said...

I think you were really happy when you went back to China because I also want to see my parents and eat every chinese food in Beijing. HaHa, At last, hope you will have happy time.

Anonymous said...

It seems u have a very good writing skill now. This passage is just fantastic. I heard that a carnival will be held at calgary in July, wish u enjoy it and enjoy ur life~~ :)

Ruby said...

Hi~my big baby~~
I am so sorry that I am late for leaving message to you~~haha~
I really miss you~although I can see you everyday~~
I am happy with you everyday~~
I enjoy my life in Canada because of you~~~I don't tell a lie~~
Have a good mood everyday~~Loving you~~

ELLA said...

Hello,Helen! Dont be sad, and I Know that you will go back to China this August. I hope you will have fun in Beijing! And enjoy your study now~~

imade.act said...

Yup, keep move on Eric, leave every bad thing behind, and try to build good thing in your next second...