Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

don't complain anymore

I typed many words and deleted them again and again. I don't know what I want to talk about. no topic is a topic......no reason is a reason. no matter what I want to say, the reality can not be changed. I want to say the sky is gray, but it is still blue. Nobody cares, so I care. No more love, so I love. It is not a big deal. I have read too many love stories. Girls cry for boys. HOWEVER, I still ENJOY this sentence.
A girl said:"I love you." A boy said:"through the salt." A LONG TIME AGO, WHEN I SAW THIS SENTENCE AT THE FIRST TIME, I CRIED WITH NO REASONS. I AM A SO SENSITIVE PERSON. A LITTLE THING CAN BREAK MY HEART AND CHANGE MY MIND. I TRY TO BE MORE BRAVE, BUT SOMETIMES I JUST CHALLENGE MY LIMIT AGAIN AND AGAIN. I KNOW THAT THERE HAS NEVER HAD A LIMIT........
My friends always like to ask my recent life. How to answer them is becoming a big question........i start to doubt their motivations.
I will still envy, wish, hope, admire........Be a stupid girl forever.

No comments: