Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Monday, February 25, 2008

My sweet reading week!!!

During this reading week, I went to Ottawa to visit my dear boyfriend. When I saw the real person at that second, my heart was jumpping very fast. A lot of happiness with a little bit sadness. Both of us knew that we only have nine days to enjoy our short trip. He took me to go around and eat many different Chinese food because he knew that I have never cooked delicious food for myself in Calgary. We also worked on my term paper together and searched a lot of information in the library of Carleton University. I saw many old friends who were my old classmates in the high school.
I found that Ottawa is a very nice city. The weather is colder than Calgary, and there is a lot of snow!!! I think that I should go there possibly on summer.... Some people speak French and some people speak English. Most of the time, I speak Chinese.....lol.
Okay, it is the time to talk about my mid-term!!!!!! I did bad on listening exam. I thought that I tried my best to listen, but I still missed many details for the last part....... I always think about there is some problems with my ears. Murray told me that life is not clear...... I really wish I could listen to the last one clearly........
Oh my god...........I am not a smart girl, so I have to spend more time to study for myself.

4 comments:

hjm.huang said...

I did an extremely bad job in my mid-term listening test. I thought I might have a better mark, but it came out that...
so sad!!

Yolanda said...

Don't worry Helen. Everything will be OK and at least you can meet your boyfriend. ur still a lucky girl, so the final exam will be fine.^_^

Jack said...

Awesome!!! Girl~

Scott Douglas said...

That's so great that you got to use the Carlton Library to do research for your term paper. It sounds like you boyfriend was very nice to help you! I hope you got a chance to eat "Beaver's Tails" when you were in Ottawa!