Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fever

I got a fever yesterday.....so sad....I hope that I will get better tmr.Next week, Chinese New Year is going to come. I heard about some bad news which is about snow disaster. The snow, the heaviest in decades in many places, has been falling in east, central and south China for more than two weeks. It has caused deaths, accidents, transport problems and livestock and crop destruction. Many people cannot go home during this time, so they have to wait in the train station. Chinese minister WEN JIA BAO visited them and promised that the goverment would do their best to let them go home as soon as possible. When I saw their face, I really can understand their feeling..... I hope this disaster can be disappeared as soon as possible.
Chinese New Year is a traditional and formal festival in China. Every family members have to eat dumplings together during the night. There is also a big TV show in CCTV1which has many famous super stars. I enjoy watching it every year. However, I cannot go home with my dear family..... I really miss my parents and my grandfather. :). However, I will phone them on time.
Happy NEW YEAR to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

seems like i am the first person that "check" your effort.

Anonymous said...

Don't be sad. You will get a big harvest at the end for all you have paid in the period of studying aboard alone.

Scott Douglas said...

I knew Chinese New Year was coming because T&T Supermarket was so crowded this last weekend!

Jason said...

Scott, you know T&T, that's good for you. Happy new year!