Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Saturday, January 26, 2008

..someone.so.Beautiful.....


I had worked five hours yesterday before I went home, so I just felt too tired...... When I took off the C-train at night, I saw my bus was passing away in front of me and many scared people on the street at night. I decided to go home on foot.... I met a dranker and did not answer what he said to me. It is an lonely night only the moon and stars with me...... Making a little bit money still can let me feel happy.......I don't have any request. I only have a dream which is one of my biggest wishes.........I hate shopping alone, hate having dinner alone, hate every night.......I wanna use a long sentence to describe my situation now, but I cannot. Things can not be changed by myself. something so beautiful, Flowing down like a waterfall.
Today, I met an very old man who talked with me on the Ctrain station. I thought he was a good man at the first time, but I felt very scared now........ We talked a lots and he wanted to teach my English at his home........and asked my cell phone numbers and e-mails.........I was so stupid because I gave him....... I did not know him. Why did I give him??????? I don't know..... He sat very close to me in the C-train, and I felt very uncomfortable.........then, I took off the Train.
So scared those days.......... I should be careful and take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the first!

haha, its ok la, u are being so nice to everyone. i think its not a big deal, just be careful next time! <3333 everything will be fine!

if it happens again just tell him “ME NO SPEAK ENGLISH!!" :P

Love u!

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

Have you heard that there was murder on c-train days before?

Anonymous said...

Be tough!
I know the lonely feeling sometimes can drive people crazy, but after the hardest time passes, everything will goes much better than we expect.

And...take care!

Scott Douglas said...

You have a very nice way of describing things!

On the one hand, it's nice that you are so trusting and innocent, but on the other hand, I'd be careful and not give out personal information to strangers! You can never be too careful. It's sad, but true.

Unknown said...

lol, i still don't know what do you mean , tell me ASAP

Jason said...

What's up! you gave your cell phone number to stranger rather than giving it to me. That makes me sad! haha, I was joking. Am i being much more funny may be because teachers in EAP 3 are funny, it influenced me.
C ya tomorrow