Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Snowing outside

Which seasons do u like the best? In fact, I like spring, summer, fall, and winter because I really enjoy different smell. The smell can record a lot of memory. When I closed my eyes, I used to image different stories which happened a long time ago. Spring can give people energy and also I like many colorful flowers. In summer I love wearing skirt and eating ice cream. In fall my birthday comes soon, and my parents must buy many things for their dear daughter! Winter is my precious time with my boyfriend because we met each other on the airplane to Canada in the winter five years ago. That is why I like all the seasons very much.
Now it is winter time and it is snowing outside. I can see many big snowflakes falling down the ground. I always think about if things have life. Sometimes or all the time I am stupid. There is one more month for the Spring Festival. I will miss a big CCTV show again and my family members....... Give them my best wishes. Life is still continuing. It worths to fight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg when did u wear skirt in summer!?
haha J/k, actually u looks stunning in any season~love u~

Unknown said...

we r similar in some parts, i also think of stories, but what i think of would never happen

Anonymous said...

how about me? there is no season for me.555..crying~~~or.. it means all of seasons including me?? so needn't write me special..haha~~

Anonymous said...

Don't you think the winter in Calgary is too cold?
It looks funny when it snows; however, it is torturing people, especially me, a person from a subtropical area in China.

Unknown said...

.....what do you mean by "work together"? what's the topic?