Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Thursday, February 7, 2008

My big plan for next week!~~~

As everyone knows, mid-term is coming!!!!It comes so fast that I am not get ready. I am sared but I am also excited. First, I am worried about my Writing, Reading, and Listening!!!!I need to prepare a lots on the weekend, so I decide to fight with myself!!I have to passssssss. However,the good news is I am going to Ottawa to visit my dear BF after exams. Even though it is only around 9 days, I would like to spend my money on this ticket. I really miss him a lots......So does him~~~HOHO~~~ This year I only wish he can transfer to U of C successfully. Both of us need to try very very hard, but we believe a same dream. At the same time,I will not/ cannot/ must not/ forget my important term paper.( I believe our teacher is very happy now).
Next week we have some important assignment for Murry......Be honest, I have not started it yet. I have to search sth after this blog........Time is not enough......
Hurry, hurry, Helen. RUN RUN RUN.....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

.testing.
哈哈

Unknown said...

~yeah~
it can show Chinese character,~

nothing to say, good luck.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why. I feel I am working for finshing my homework rather than learning something from it.

Any way.
Good Luck!
Also, have fun in the next few weeks!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why. I feel I am working for finshing my homework rather than learning something from it.

Any way.
Good Luck!
Also, have fun in the next few weeks!

Scott Douglas said...

That is so great that you are going to Ottawa. It's a great city. Be sure to eat a Beaver's Tail!!

David Sun said...

good luck to u and ur BF.