Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

1 mins .........

"LOOK AT THE MONkEY, lOOK AT THE MONKEY!!!!"
He is a so cute monkey who is our dear Murray~(I know he will not see this page.) Today, everything goes very well. Finally, I did 1 min speech to everyone. When the monkey looked at me, I knew what his eyes contact mean. In fact, it is not a speech. I made everyone laugh. Because I said many weird things........ I said that we can watch tv to practice listening and read newspapers..... Then, the monkey's face looked like this pictures' expression and and said:"read newspapers can prove listening???" I suddenly changed topic. I said maybe we can take notes in front of Tv under the sub-title.. The monkey asked people if looking the subtitle is a good way. Everyone refused my ideas. hahahha+lolololo=everyone is happy and laughing......Many people gave me other good ideas. Now I just want to laugh.......... because........ it is so funny........ when I recall the situation, I do want to recall the monkey's face........He must think what the hell...........what is going on..........
Anyway, today is a big day and is an important day....... I have a big wish...... and I pray for a whole night ........God please bless.......please......i want to see my happiness come soon.......
One hour later, I will go to work as before. Perhaps I will meet my old friends........ still admire and be jealous...... I know that is terrible.......... but I am TERRIBLE~with a little bit stupid.
lOOK AT THE MONKEY, lOOK AT THE MONKEY~~~~

6 comments:

Sam said...

So~~~~~~~~~We oUgHt to thank you to give us fun~

Hisham said...

well you had some pretty good ideas even reading the newspaper just not you reading it, make someone read it to you you you take notes thats a good idea

Unknown said...

the monkey is really cute
so is your speech kk^^

David Sun said...

maybe he will let u do another speech next time...cuz he wants you to make more fun for the whole class~~hoh

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you had such a great time in your class. I wish I could have been there!

Yolanda said...

haha Ijust saw this blog,but it's still can make me smile. Your speech and the monkey's face...... o(∩_∩)o...