Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Sunday, March 9, 2008

~~Renew~~

Today is a sunny day. Even though I woke up at 3 p.m, I still enjoy the sunshine on the bed. I think that spring is coming soon. I am waiting for my spring which is my favourt season. This week I promised Murray to go to Writing centre, so I decided to go on next Tuesday. Sometimes just sometimes I am very lazy, and I feel I dislike everything......except food.......lol. I sticked our time schedule on the wall. I know that this is one more month to go. I feel very very excited because I will start a credit course!!!! I am waiting for that day for a long long long time. I have imaged that I will be very enjoy studying at that time. Also, I have a big wish.........I hope that God will fulfill my dream........only one time. This year, I won't go back to China though I really miss them. I want to spend more time to study and make everything goes very well......
After EAP program, our teachers will meet new students and we will meet new teachers. In China, we say that teachers like the candle burns out themselves as well as give lights to others.

4 comments:

hjm.huang said...

I sleep more than 12 hours during weekend if I do not need to work. My Mom always said my last life was a big!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha...

Behzad said...

here,in Calgary, sleeping is the only hobby for weekends!

Yolanda said...

I like sleeping or just laying on my bed awake but do nothing... My mom always say "you're really good at sleeping" hehe

Unknown said...

Spring is coming^^
your dear boyfriend is coming too^^