Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

nightmare

Today, I had have a nightmare before I went to this class. I dreamed that I missed my writing mid-term exam because I woke up late. I booked a taxi and prepared to go to school. However, the taxi was not outside after ten mins..... I really counted how many marks I would lose if I miss this exam. Then, I met a group of bad people who wanted to give me a ride. However, they sold me to another place....... I really scared.......and tried to get off this car.......but I couldn't......
When I woke up quickly, I was glad that I did not miss the exam, and mid term has already passed for a long time......HOHOHOHO.......see, Helen is still alive and happy~~~
Even though the dream is not real, I still late for this class......because I woke up late. I do think that there are some relationships bewteen dreams and reality for me. The reason is sometimes my dreams happen in the reality.........that is scared........
Yesterday, I read some article about science because Murray said today might has quizs. I know many sicentists spent their whole life to discover new things and explain the earth such as Newton and Einstein....... What was their motivation? Why did they do this?..... because they desire to learn more???.......... who can answer me.........:) smile~~~~

10 comments:

Behzad said...

Hi Helen,
missing an exam is the worst nightmare for me! imagine midterm, 20% :)

Hisham said...

i have the same type of dreams but sometimes what i see in my dream it actually happens..now thats scary

Scott Douglas said...

Gosh, that is a totally scary nightmare. I used to have nightmares like that when I was a student too. As for motivation . . . that's a tricky subject. I wish I could motivate my students more . . .

Abdulmohsen's said...

dont worry
you will be on time.Btw your blog is cute

HaVe FuN

hjm.huang said...

Yes, I strongly agree with you.
Whenever I dreamed something bad, something bad happened after I woke up.

Natallia said...

In our country there is a belief that if you would tell your nightmare anybody before noon the next day, it will become true.

Unknown said...

Dear Helen^^:
nightmare always happens to me@@
maybe we are too nervous@@

David Sun said...

hah....sometimes the same type of dream happens on me....so scared
i read Ivy's blog and her dream was more scared....

dana said...

I have not had that dream. However, I missed half an hour of my listening exam. Therefore, I did so bad. I wish that I dreamed of that instead of missing it.

Jason said...

Before exams, I might dream I was doing exams, but I could not remember the contents of the exams after I woke up. I wish I could...:) Anyway, don't worry.