Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Thursday, April 3, 2008

One more week to go!!!

Final exams are coming quickly. I am really scared......and anxious......Everyone is worried about their marks........So do I. I just try my best to finish my assignments......so Let's work hard!
Today, I have some news about my old friends who meet many problems now. I just suddenly understand everyone is the same. No one is better than others. When a person have something, at the same time, he or she loses something. People have to face hardness. After those difficulties, they will meet other huge problems. That is called the society and life. I am upset about the long distance,but I am also glad to be his gf. Someone always said that you would not happy when you have already had something. Even though my little wish does not come true, I am still waiting for my little happiness. I know that I will have it and I promise that if I have it, I do not except anymore. People are changing faster than I image. I do not know what I am writing about......I hate noodles...I really hate noodles.....however, i still have it everyday. To be a good man is not very hard, right? I like April, and I hate March....... I.......wanna cry......who can pass me some sugar.........

1 comment:

Sam said...

Honestly, to be a good man is not easy