Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Finally...........

Next week FINAL EXAMS are coming........OH MY GOD. When I finished my last term paper, I still cannot relax myself.......I cannot close my eyes......555555......crying...... Murray said listening exam is very difficult.....and he tries to make it more difficult...... I wanna cry........The day is coming....ARE U ready? I still need to prepare a perfect presentation, and decided when I am going to Ottawa for one month. The most important thing is pass........
I really feel my english level is going up day after day. I can express my words and translate what I want to say. It is a big improvement for me. Let's cheers......
Tomorrow our dear teacher is back!!!!!!!!!!!Welcome!!!!!!!!We miss him for a whole week........miss his face, voice, and walking style........hoho~~ I hope that we will have gifts....
I will keep doing my blog.......Let's finish it.!!!

4 comments:

Li said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natallia said...

I hope I will have a good time in Ottawa!

Scott Douglas said...

I think you English is improving all the time too! I'm really proud of you!

Sam said...

Finally, we finish our exam today, hope you have good time with your BF~hoho