Helen is thinking about......

Helen is thinking about......

Friday, April 4, 2008

A song can wake me up

Her voice is like from the sky.......

Do you know that I'm OK? Are there things you wanna say? Thinking of you night and day Hopping you'll come back and stay I remember when you told me I'll be all right Don't worry... *I try and try to understand... Is all this just a sad good bye? Thinking of you night and day... No matter if you'll come and stay I remember when you told me I'll be all right Just hold me... I don't wanna close my eyes tonight Missing you make me cry Your love will give me strengths to carry on You'll always be my heart and mind So I don't wanna close my eyes tonight I know it's just a miss match in time... Why...oh ...why Miss match in time* x2

It is a mirror which shows myself. that is hurt.


2 comments:

Yolanda said...

hehe I remember... right?

Unknown said...

I have heart this song and I love it^^